ABOUT NATUROPATHY TREATMENT
After centuries of Conventional therapies the world is now embracing traditional healing practices again. And Naturopathy has become the treatment synonymous with ‘harmless healing through the powers of nature’.
Naturopathy takes a holistic approach to wellness and supports an individual to lead a healthy lifestyle. Naturopathy believes that all healing powers are within the body itself and thus the treatments administered are aimed to remove the root cause of the ailment/disease and not just provide treatment for the disease by a combination of diet, exercise, massages, mud and hydro therapies, which help to eliminate the body toxins and provide healing from within. Hence after your detoxification and massage treatments and many therapies, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Various kinds of therapies are used in Naturopathy treatment :
- Colon Therapy – Removes unnecessary substances, parasites, fatty acids from the colon and intestinal tract, thus boosting the digestive system. This creates a positive impact on the nervous system, reduces fatigue and also boosts the mood.
- Vibro Massage – An advanced massage technique based on the use of mechanical devices like vibrator with medicated powder for vibration all over the body which helps in relaxation and blood circulation, thus reducing accumulated fat and toning the muscles.
- Ion Detox – This is a foot bath that pulls out the toxins of the body including liver, spleen, kidneys through the foot
- Massage Therapy – Relieves stress and stiffness and also improves the blood circulation, relief any pain, increases the metabolism and toning of the muscles.
- Mud Packs exert amazing absorbent and cooling qualities and are widely used for removing toxins from the body. They also reduce intestinal heat, treat digestion problems and also helps in removing heacaches.
- Hydro Therapy – Aquatic exercises in hot water and cold water respectively. Underwater hydro therapy massage with variable force on the muscles and deep lying tissue layers reduces muscle spasms and pain and also strengthens the muscles and joints.
- Spinal Bath Therapy – Administered using water containing healing salts and herbs to stimulate blood circulation and relieve stress. This therapy is also applied for treating various disorders including anxiety, blood pressure, insomnia and spinal spa.
Ideal treatment for Obesity | Spondylitis | High BP | Abdominal Disorders | Uric Acid | Cholestorol | Diabetes Mellitus | Anemia | Migrane | Sinusitis | Chronic Constipation | Gout | Ulcers
1. Fruits, vegetables and wholesome cereals. They have a lot of fibre and help in prevention of gastritis, indigestion, cancer, diabetes etc.
2. Various fresh juices – One of the best methods of consuming natural foods is in the form of juices. Fruit or vegetable juice are prescribed as per the patient and the illness
Non-vegetarian foods are not part of a Naturopathy diet. Animal tissue when consumed increases the toxicity level of the body and it is low in fibre and comparatively less nutritious. Being high in calories it can lead to diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure among other ailments.