At Nattika - Experienced Yoga Gurus guide you through soulful Yoga and Meditation sessions
at the Yoga Centre that faces the pristine ocean and a heavenly sunset. The expansive resort
Gardens with villas and a pristine beach are the perfect environment for Yoga and Ayurveda
experience. All the professionals at Nattika have only one mission – to ensure that the guest
attain complete rejuvenation by providing the best Ayurvedic treatment with Personalised care
Yoga Asanas are done according to individual guest needs after discussion by the Ayurveda
Doctors and the Yoga Masters. Over the years Nattika has specialized sessions and
treatments for Progressive Yoga, Wellness Yoga , Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting, Meditation
and including Yoga Lectures and Interactive session with a holistic approach.
Nattika is well equipped with Treatment rooms, steam bath chambers, consulting rooms and
also many massage therapists.
ABOUT YOGA ACTIVITIES AT NATTIKA AYURVEDA RESORT
1) Progressive yoga - a combination of Raja yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, and
Combining the knowledge of strength and conditioning science with yoga principles and
practice, progressive yoga is tailored differently to suit your personal fitness needs,
without involving competitive elements that contradict yoga’s most basic principles,” as
stated by a renowned Yoga Guru
- You are taken through correct limb positioning and associated yogic breathing.
These two techniques help you to stretch the right muscles and eliminate the
chance of injury.
- Postures are placed in sequential order to provide a flow practice based on specific
transitions that are to be complemented in a specific number of poses.
- For Best results the program ideally should be for a period of 4 – 6 weeks. It
teaches the foundations of a safe and effective yoga practice. Each week will build
upon concepts and postures learned the previous week. The instructor uses
pranayama, asanas and meditation in combination. Asanas that stretch, strengthen
and stabilise the physical body are the focus.
2) Wellness Yoga - Yoga is the most perfect health and wellness module as it is
comprehensive and holistic in nature and is an integral science of life dealing
with physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health of an individual and
- Health and Wellness are closely related to lifestyle of an individual. Many factors
determine one’s lifestyle like Economic status, cultural values, workplace needs.
Exercise, healthy diet, rest, and relaxation are important components of healthy
lifestyle. Body, mind and spirit are like a tripod – even if one aspect isn’t functioning
properly, our life will not be balanced and that will lead to ill health. Yoga is that link
which creates a harmony, which in turn becomes the life support.
- Meditation, Pranayama (Breath control), Asanas (Postures), Ahaar (Food), Vihaar
(Routine) play a significant role in Wellness Yoga.
- Yoga is being practiced as an alternative healthcare practice. Of the many benefits
ascribed to yoga practice, blood pressure control is most common including other
cardio vascular disease. Also it is seen to improve indices of risk in adults with type
2 diabetes, reduction in oxidative damage; improve coagulation profiles and
pulmonary function, and decreases sympathetic activation in adults with diabetes
and related chronic disorders.
3) Yoga Nidra - or Yogic sleep is a state of consciousness between walking and
sleeping – “like going to sleep” stage - it’s a type of meditative practice to
foster very deep relaxation. It softens the body first and then allows the
mind to soften
- Yoga Nidra is a powerful technique for controlling one’s body’s relaxation response.
- It can be restorative as sleep, while you remain fully conscious
- Cultivate conscious relaxation, ease stress and anxiety and feel your body melt away
into a soothing state of being.
4) Meditation - is largely a spiritual practice that leads to a deeper level of
relaxation that helps to reduce stress, increase calmness , build self-
confidence to promote happiness
- Techniques such as Mindfulness and Concentration (focus on a particular object,
thought or activity) are practiced for meditation
- Train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and
5) Mantra Chanting - Mantra is simply termed for a powerful sound vibration.
- The regular chanting of mantra will take you on a spiritual journey that brings
positive energy and cleanses your aura.
- Mantras have the power to rearrange your molecular structure and enhance
neurological adaption of adapted ideas and actions.
- Considered one of the best means to attain self realization and develop love for
6) Interactive Session
- With this open discussion, the yoga masters will be able to guide you to opt for the
most suitable yoga sessions and postures for you.
7) Yoga Lecture
- It is a subject oriented class based on yoga. These weekly lectures can definitely
give you more insight about yoga and its importance in our daily life!
Day 7- Day 13 DAILY SCHEDULE AT Nattika
- 6.00 am – 6.30 am Meditation
- 6.30 am – 7.30 am Progressive Yoga
- 07.45 am – 08.45 am – Wellness Yoga
- 10.30 am – 11.00 am – Interactive Session or Yoga Nidra
- 04.30 pm – 05.30 pm – Wellness Yoga
- 05.30 pm – 06.00 pm – Meditation/Mantra Chanting or Pranayama
- 07.30 pm – 09.00 pm Dinner & Overnight